The Kevenam Galaxy is a Spiral Sbc-class galaxy, located in Herschel Space. It is about 13 million light years from the Via Aylathiya. It is one of the larger galaxies in Herschel space, and it is one of the first to be colonized by the forces of the Lewis Nations. It is known for it's high diversity on Xeno life and many sapient species call Kevenam it's home.
- 6.5 billion BCE - 81 million BCE
This period sees the formation of most of the stars, through progresive acumulation of gases as well as the gravitation through a massive wormhole through the center of the Galaxy.
Unknown Kevenam Era
- 81 million BCE - 7.7 million BCE
This period is formerly unknown. It hasnt been properly excavated and seems to be blurred. Some speculated with the existence of two minor civilization, precursors of the S'aka who were short lived. Some have even speculated about the presence of the Veralas in at least the outer arms of Kevenam, but this has not been confirmed.
- 7.7 million BCE - 6 million BCE
A large civilization in the form of a federation of many species, joined together through the S'aka teachings. The Kevenam Galaxy was the among the last Galaxy to be settled and anexed to the S'aka among the Galaxies within the Herschel Galaxy Cluster, being the Avana Galaxy the last one to be finally settled by the S'aka in 7.6 million (although experts have confirmed that their presence there was minimal). The S'aka converted to their ways most of the native intelligent civilization, who joined the cause. It's strange and a matter of study how the S'aka managed to annexed all civilization within the Galaxies so peacefully. All this ended with the S'aka ascending with all their federated xeno live and thus, most of the intelligent life of Kevenam abruptled ceased to exist. Apparently they seemed to ascend into a higher plane of existence, probably another dimention or universeve. Scientist are speculating about the nature of this event.
- 6 million BCE - 5.8 million BCE
This period is known as 200 000 years without the presence of sentient intelligent life within the galaxy, right after the S'aka ascended with all other intelligent life in the galaxy. Presentient semi-animalistic species were left and through the course of this 200 000 years, they managed to grow into sentient intelligent life.
- 5.8 million BCE - 5 million BCE
- 4.1 million BCE - 3.5 million BCE
- 3.5 million BCE - 3.1 million BCE
This era was a period of readjustment after the fall of the Telusian civilization
- 3.1 million BCE - 2.65 million BCE
This civilization arose soon after the fal of the Telusians.
- 2.55 million BCE - 1.9 million BCE
- 65 000 CE - Present
After its dicovery and official naming, not much more was explored about the Galaxy until many millennia later, when Humans settled in the Lewis Galaxy in 20 166 CE (year 0 or L.D). Humans started to explore and map the nearby space. The Kevenam Galaxy was way more close now to them than it was to Via Aylathiya. Imperial Scientists soon gained interest in the galaxy and explored it from afar. Around 42 720 CE, exploration probes were sent and by 45 273 CE, the first tripulated mission was sent to the Galaxy.
The Kevenam Galaxy soon seemed to be a place filled with life. The main exploring nations in the Kevenam Galaxy were the Empire of Mankind, The Union, the Intergalactic Federation, the United Alliance and the Republic of Sion. Splitting the territory among them, there are several other nations, such as the Aldorian Nations. The Aldorians had already arrived by 43 355 CE to the Galaxy and settled it, although expantion was slow, due to the War between some Aldorian nations going on during that period. By 45 918 CE, the First Human Colony was stablished in the Galaxy.
Soon many more followed, becoming one of the main Human galaxies and one of the most important ones in the Herschel Region.
The Galaxy has several amrs, a core and some dispersed areas
The Arms are 4 and are known as:
- The Corridor
- The Bailarina's Leg
- The Misty Arm (Divided due to its size, onto the Outer Misty Arm and Thick Misty Arm)
- The Outer Rim.
According to Administration, the Galaxy is divided into 5 Quadrants:
- The Tera Quadrant, also known as the Imperial Quadrant is the largest, filled with human life. It is located on the Bailarina's Leg Arm and the Core.
- The Yula Quadrant, or Union Quadrant is located into the Misty Arm, mostly precisely into the Outer Misty Arm.
- The Mila Quadrant or Federal Quadrant is located into The Corridor with a small section on the core.
- The Kodinis Quadrant or Aldorian Quadrant takes most of the Thick Misty Arm and some areas of the Core.
- The Outer Quadrant covers most of the outer rim and is largely unsettled, with colonist expanding towards the area. It is technically divided between the Empire of Mankind and the Intergalactic Federation territorial disputes.
According to National Territory
- The Empire of Mankind takes much of the Bailarina's leg territory, the Outer Rim and the Core.
- The Union takes most of the Outer Misty Arm.
- The Intergalactic Federation occupies the Corridor arm as well as a piece of the Core
- The Aldorian High Kingdom takes some areas of the Corridor, must mostly the southern portion of the Thick Misty Arm and some large areas of the core.
- The Aldorian Hegemony Takes most of the Northern or outer Thick Misty Arm and some portions of the core.
They first appeared in 50 273 but proper settlement didnt start until 645 years later, in 50 918 CE that the first human settlement appeared. The Main planet in the Kevenam Galaxy is Eldokar.
They first arrived in the Galaxy in 50 477 CE and explored the region. By 50 884 CE, the first colony was stablished in Amiris and Loganis.
- The Klopn
Are a peculiar species native to Kevenam, they have a less evolved civilization and havent abandoned their homeworld. They remain on a primitive industrial age. An early species that has evolved on a rich Co2 atmosphere planet.
- The Yakon
They have developed a space civilization and they control a somehow important region of the Galaxy. They have remained in good terms with the Extragalactic Invaders. Although it's beginning were not easy. They are the modern remnants of the Axon Civilization in the Galaxy. The Axon arrived from the nearby Avana Galaxy in their expansion and during their time they managed to get control over most of the Kevenam Galaxy.
- The Gunvixa
They are an isolationist species that has remained clustered in their own space, fighting every alien ship that enters their space. They consider the strangers as invaders and have tried on numerous occasions to expel the Aldorians and Humans from the Galaxy and have tried to form alliances and gain support from other native species of the Galaxy
- The Zaxava
A somehow evolved civilization that has prefered to not expand quickly and remains mostly in their own sector. They are of a peaceful nature.
- The Vemex Civilization
- The Axon Civilization (when their civilization crumble, the Axon devolved and became the Yakon)
- The Jeket Civilization. Remains have been found but most probably they Jeket were transported here by the Vemex, although some believe they colonized the Galaxy.
- Propably the Dengar Civilization: Evidence and remains of their presence has been found in the Galaxy. It is still unknown if they colonized the Galaxy or where brought here.